A Fort Payne man has been arrested on 10 charges related to the sexual abuse of a child.
Steven Charles Jokinen, 63, was taken into custody on second-degree sexual abuse first-degree sodomy on May 9, according to Fort Payne Police Chief Randy Bynum.
Bynum said the investigation then prompted another first-degree sodomy charge and seven charges of sexual abuse of a child less than 12 years old.
He said the victims were known to Jokinen,
Jokinen remains in custody on a $385,000 bond. Bynum said the investigation continues and more charges could be coming.
- Fort Payne man gets $385,000 bond on 10 child sex abuse charges
- Fort Payne man charged with arson
- Fort Payne woman facing meth charges
- Fort Payne man arrested for possession of child pornography
- Florida man charged with making threat to Fort Payne school
- Fort Payne man charged with robbing juveniles at gunpoint
- Two men charged with child sex abuse
- Fort Payne police charge man with abusing, neglecting his 78-year-old mother
- Boaz man facing child porn, sex abuse charges
- Madison County authorities charge man with child sex abuse