A Fort Payne man, 29-year-old Brandon Chandler, is facing two counts of attempted murder following a shooting at an Attalla towing business.
The shooting happened on January 2 and left one dead and two others injured. Chandler is held in Hamilton County, Tennessee on a $300,000 bond, with $150,000 for each charge.
Chandler will be extradited back to Etowah County.
- Fort Payne man charged with attempted murder after shooting in Attalla
- Fort Payne woman facing meth charges
- Florida man charged with making threat to Fort Payne school
- Fort Payne man charged with robbing juveniles at gunpoint
- Fort Payne police investigating sock theft
- Dog found shot dead in Fort Payne
- Dog shot with crossbow in Fort Payne
- Fort Payne woman arrested after drug investigation
- Fort Payne woman killed in crash
- Six arrested on several charges in Fort Payne