On Thursday, investigators with the DeKalb County Sheriff’s Office and the Alabama State Bureau of Investigation arrested a Fort Payne man, 27-year-old Taylor Browder, for possession of child pornography.
A search warrant was executed on Browder Road in Fort Payne around 1 p.m. after SBI received information that Browder possibly had explicit photos of juveniles. These were found at the home.
Browder was charged with four counts of possession of child pornography and was booked into the DeKalb County Detention Center on a $60,000 bond.
- Fort Payne man arrested for possession of child pornography
- Etowah County man arrested for possession of child pornography
- DeKalb Co. man charged with possession of child pornography
- Man arrested in Madison for child pornography
- Fort Payne woman arrested after drug investigation
- Fort Payne man arrested for threatening law enforcement, resisting arrest
- Fort Payne man charged with arson
- Madison counselor arrested on child pornography charges
- Fort Payne man arrested after meth, more found in vehicle
- Decatur man arrested for producing, distributing child pornography