The Marshall County Sheriff's Office confirmed the arrest of former corrections officer Jonathan Foster on a third-degree charge of Promoting Prison Contraband.
He's since posted a $1,000 bond and been released.
Foster worked for the Marshall County Jail until last week when an investigation determined he brought a cell phone into the jail and gave it to an inmate.
- Former corrections officer arrested in Marshall County
- Former Marshall Co. Corrections officer pleads guilty
- Marshall County hires 5 correctional offices, more needed
- Marshall County looks to hire more corrections officers
- Jackson County sheriff talks next steps after corrections officer arrested
- Marshall County sheriff’s office arrests man on stolen motorcycle
- Three former Marshall Co. corrections officers plead guilty to promoting prison contraband
- Marshall Co. corrections officer caught with drugs while coming on duty
- Marshall County sheriff’s son arrested, jailed
- Madison County Sheriff correction officers graduate from training program