AUBURN, Ala. (AP) - Eight years after leading Auburn to a national championship, Gene Chizik is focusing on family over football.
The former Tigers coach and North Carolina defensive coordinator is back in Auburn, taking in his son's high school practices and games.
Despite enjoying his time away from coaching, he's not ruling out a return to the sidelines.
- Former SEC coach Gene Chizik is back in Auburn
- Ex-Auburn coach Gene Chizik loving life doing dad things
- Georgia wins SEC Championship over Auburn
- Auburn opens SEC Tournament vs. Kentucky
- Auburn basketball gets second straight SEC win
- Auburn Alumni celebrate SEC Championship in Huntsville
- Auburn learns designations for 2020 SEC slate
- Iron Bowl stunner: coaching Auburn to victory
- Auburn suspends assistant coach amid bribery scandal
- Former Auburn assistant basketball coach pleads guilty