A former Moulton teacher was found not guilty Thursday on a charge of having sexual contact with a student.
The jury deliberated for nearly an hour and found Taylor Boyles not guilty of school employee engaging in a sex act or deviant sexual intercourse with a student under the age of 19 years. That's a Class B felony.
Boyles was arrested in May of 2017.
She was a Moulton Middle School teacher and was accused of engaging in inappropriate sexual contact with a Lawrence County High School student.
- Former Moulton teacher found not guilty of having sexual contact with a student
- Tuscaloosa teacher accused of having sexual contact with student
- Boaz Middle School teacher arrested for having sexual contact with a student
- Former Madison Co. teacher accused of having sexual contact with student, sending nude photos
- BREAKING NEWS: Body of missing Moulton woman has been found
- Body of missing Moulton woman found in Winston Co.
- Alabama aims to combat teacher-student sexual relationships
- Moulton woman killed in wreck near Decatur
- Three arrested in Moulton after ongoing investigation
- Missing Moulton woman's search team speaks out