A former Huntsville nurse accused of killing her husband has been indicted by a grand jury.
The jury indicted Marjorie Nicole Cappello on Oct. 4. Police say she poisoned her husband with insulin that she stole from the hospital where she worked.
Cappello reported her husband, Jim, missing last September. Police found his body in the home's garage and a freshly-dug grave in the backyard.
Her trial is set for Jan. 27th, 2020. Read our previous story here.
- Former Huntsville nurse indicted for murder in husband's poisoning
- Husband charged in murder of former Madison County Jail nurse
- Husband of online exhibitionist indicted in killing
- Woman charged with poisoning husband with eye drops
- Huntsville man indicted for strangling, murdering his mother
- Estranged husband indicted in Fort Campbell soldier's death
- German nurse charged with 97 more murders
- Huntsville nurse surprised with Army honor
- Man indicted for 2017 murder, arson
- Man Indicted for DeKalb County Murder