A Florida man was killed in a single-vehicle crash about 9:30 p.m. Sunday.
Cp. Bill Burke of Alabama State Troopers said John Cameron Crouch was killed when the Ford F-150 he was driving left the road and struck a tree on the driver’s side. Crouch was pronounced dead on the scene by the Lauderdale County Coroner. Crouch was not wearing his seatbelt, Burke said.
The crash occurred on County Road 73 near the intersection of County Road 34 approximately 10 miles north of Killen.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Florida man dies in crash near Killen
- Florence man killed in crash near Killen
- Forklift falls into Killen marina
- Flooding destroys road in Killen
- Pedestrian dies after struck by three vehicles in Killen
- Killen convenience store damaged by fire
- Killen police chief suspended without pay following Facebook comments
- Randolph promotes DC Blake Killen to head coach
- Brooks High School in Killen placed on soft lockdown
- Killen woman worries flooding could take her home