A Florence man was killed in a wreck Sunday night, and a woman suspected of being intoxicated at the time of the wreck was taken to jail.
Audrey C. White, 30, of Florence, was charged with manslaughter after the wreck Sunday night at Florence Boulevard and Glendale Avenue.
Police say White was driving an SUV that collided at the intersection with a motorcycle driven by Milton Thompson, 61. Thompson was taken to Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital, where he died.
White wasn't injured in the wreck, but police said she appeared to be impaired.
White was booked into the Lauderdale County Detention Center.
Florence police are still investigating the wreck.
- Florence woman charged in deadly wreck
- Florence woman indicted after fatal wreck
- Decatur woman identified in deadly Monday wreck
- Woman sentenced for deadly 2017 wreck
- Man killed in Florence wreck
- Wrecked 18-wheeler blocks Florence traffic
- UPDATE: One woman dead after car wreck in Florence
- Rogersville woman identified in deadly Limestone County wreck
- Jackson County man faces manslaughter charge following deadly wreck
- Florence man charged with choking woman