Florence police are looking for a man who went missing over the weekend.
Christopher Torres, 27, was last seen by his family on Saturday, and he hasn't spoken to family or friends since Sunday, according to Florence police. Torres is on medication, police said, and it's unknown if he has taken it since Saturday.
Torres is 5'7" and 180 pounds. Police said the only clothing description they have is he may be wearing a pair of red shoes.
Anyone with information about his location can call the Florence Police Department at 256-768-2768 or text to 274637 using the keyword "FPDTIP" and your message.
- Florence police looking for missing man
- UPDATE: Missing Florence woman found
- Florence Police arrest man for vandalizing billboard
- Florence man charged in Tennessee police pursuit
- Florence police want help to locate missing person
- Florence police create "Safe Zone"
- Florence police now carrying Narcan
- Man killed in Florence wreck
- Man arrested in Florence murder
- Man arrested for Florence murder