On February 15, Florence police investigators executed a search warrant at a home on Sherrod Avenue.
The suspect, John McGee, was home at the time. Prior to the search, an arrest warrant was issued for McGee's suspected involvement in burglaries dating back to October of 2018. Officials say stolen property was found during the search that links McGee to at least seven burglaries.
McGee was charged with seven counts of burglary third-degree, four counts of theft of property fourth-degree and one count each of theft of property third-degree and theft of property second-degree.
McGee was released from the Lauderdale County Detention Center on a $19,500 bond.
- Florence police arrest man linked to multiple burglaries
- Florence man arrested for multiple vehicle burglaries
- Police: Georgia man arrested for burglary at Florence business
- Florence police nab Walmart burglary suspect
- Man arrested after eluding police multiple times
- Florence police charge man in burglary, domestic violence
- Florence man detains burglary suspect until police arrive
- Florence Police arrest man for vandalizing billboard
- Man arrested in Florence murder
- Man arrested for Florence murder