Florence police say a suspect, 18-year-old Jonathon Ferguson from Decatur, was arrested on Thursday for warrants related to the distribution of obscene matter of a person younger than 17.
Police say Ferguson dated the victim several years ago, but they were not dating at the time of this investigation. He's charged with two counts of possession of obscene matter and one count of distributing a private image.
- Florence police arrest suspect for distributing obscene matter of a juvenile
- Valley Head man charged with possessing obscene matter
- Former Madison Co. Schools employee charged with distributing obscene material, sex act with student
- Madison police arrest juvenile for school threat
- Florence police arrest Sheffield man as car break-in suspect
- Two facing obscene material charges in DeKalb County
- Suspect arrested following weekend stabbing in Florence
- Huntsville woman arrested for Fentanyl distribution
- Florence police searching for robbery suspect
- Florence police nab Walmart burglary suspect