The Florence Police Department arrested a woman Monday after finding her hiding in a garage.
Danielle Pierce, 25, of Killen was charged with burglary, receiving stolen property, possession of narcotics, promoting prison contraband and possession of drug paraphernalia.
About 10:27 a.m. Monday, officers responded to a burglary in progress at a home on North Prairie Street, said Sgt. Gregory Cobb, police spokesperson. He said the found Pierce hiding in the home’s garage. She does not live there and did not have permission to be there, Cobb said.
Cobb said the investigation uncovered that Pierce drove a stolen vehicle to the home. He said she also had warrants for identity theft and theft of property.
Pierce was taken to the Lauderdale County Detention Center with a bond of $14,000.
- Florence police arrest Killen woman hiding in garage for burglary, more
- Florence man killed in crash near Killen
- Forklift falls into Killen marina
- Flooding destroys road in Killen
- Florence man arrested for multiple vehicle burglaries
- Florence police arrest man linked to multiple burglaries
- Police: Georgia man arrested for burglary at Florence business
- Florence police nab Walmart burglary suspect
- Hartselle police arrest woman accused of stealing from man's garage
- Killen woman worries flooding could take her home