The Florence Police Department arrested a woman it says was found going through vehicles that did not belong to her.
Dianna Alexander, 41, of Florence was arrested Monday morning after officers responded to a burglary in progress call at Simpsons Wrecker on Rickwood Road, said Sgt. Gregory Cobb, department spokesperson. Workers there had detained Alexander, Cobb said.
Cobb said Alexander, who did not have a vehicle stored at the lot, entered three vehicles looking for items. She showed officers a bag with items inside it.
She was charged with breaking and entering into a vehicle, criminal trespassing, possession of burglary tools, and theft of property.
She was taken to the Lauderdale County Detention Center and bond was set at $10,500.
- Florence police: Workers detain woman caught breaking into vehicles
- Florence man detains burglary suspect until police arrive
- Woman charged with attacking Florence police
- Florence police charge man with taking off with running vehicle
- Florence police arrest Sheffield man as car break-in suspect
- Florence man arrested for multiple vehicle burglaries
- UPDATE: Missing Florence woman found
- Four facing charges for Florence break-in
- Caught on camera: people running stopped school buses in Florence
- Florence police create "Safe Zone"