Florence Police Department arrested a man Tuesday night who it says took money from a juvenile at a yard sale.
William Cole is charged with first-degree theft, said Sgt. Gregory Cobb, department spokesman. Cobb said Cole was identified as the suspect in a case where he took money from a subject in the 400 block of W. Tuscaloosa Street.
On July 21, Cobb said officers responded to a theft report that a black male took money from a juvenile who was working at a yard sale.
Cole is being held in the Lauderdale County Detention Center with a $5,000 bond.
- Florence police: Man charged after taking money from juvenile at yard sale
- Decatur police say suspect used fake money at yard sales
- Florence police charge man with taking off with running vehicle
- Florence woman charged with giving drugs to juvenile
- Florence man charged in Tennessee police pursuit
- Huntsville police: Man charged with sexual abuse of juvenile coworker
- LifeSouth hosts first ever blood donor yard sale
- Florence police charge two with identity theft
- Woman charged with attacking Florence police
- Police charge juvenile with murder following Huntsville teen's shooting death