The Florence Police Department charged a Killen woman and two Florence men in a Sunday home burglary.
Karen R. Ezro, 36, of Killen; and Wayne L. Grubbs, 38, and James R. Wooten, 45, both of Florence, face burglary and theft of property charges.
Patrol units responded to a home burglary call on South Eclipse Street and after hearing appliances were being loaded into the back of a vehicle.
An officer then made a traffic stop on the vehicle and arrested Ezro, Grubbs and Wooten, said Sgt. Gregory Cobb, police spokesman.
- Florence men, Killen woman charged in home burglary
- Florence man killed in crash near Killen
- Florence police arrest Killen woman hiding in garage for burglary, more
- Florence police charge Killen man with sexually abusing a child
- Killen woman worries flooding could take her home
- Forklift falls into Killen marina
- Flooding destroys road in Killen
- Florence men facing felony meth, heroin charges
- Killen man indicted on rape charge in Colbert County
- Men charged with DeKalb County burglary