Alabama State Troopers said 35-year-old Anthony Gilley died after his Jeep went off the road on County Road 65 north of Killen on Sunday afternoon.
Troopers said he was not wearing a seat belt and was thrown from the Jeep as it began to roll. He died at the scene. It isn't clear why his Jeep left the road in the first place, but the investigation into the wreck continues.
- Florence man killed in crash near Killen
- Florida man dies in crash near Killen
- Florence police charge Killen man with sexually abusing a child
- Florence men, Killen woman charged in home burglary
- Forklift falls into Killen marina
- Flooding destroys road in Killen
- Florence man killed in car crash
- Killen convenience store damaged by fire
- Man killed in Florence wreck
- Two adults and teen rob man at gunpoint in Killen