Alabama State Troopers said 35-year-old Anthony Gilley died after his Jeep went off the road on County Road 65 north of Killen on Sunday afternoon.
Troopers said he was not wearing a seat belt and was thrown from the Jeep as it began to roll. He died at the scene. It isn't clear why his Jeep left the road in the first place, but the investigation into the wreck continues.
- Florence man killed in crash near Killen
- Florida man dies in crash near Killen
- Forklift falls into Killen marina
- Flooding destroys road in Killen
- Man killed in Florence wreck
- Killen convenience store damaged by fire
- Killen Police identify man killed while trying to cross Highway 72
- Florence women killed in Virginia crash
- Florence man killed in Friday night wreck
- Man killed in Florence motorcycle wreck identified