Photo Gallery 1 Images
Friday, a jury found Matthew Blackburn not guilty of rape and sodomy.
The Lauderdale County District Attorney told WAAY31 the jury deliberated about 30 minutes before reaching their verdict.
Blackburn turned himself in in 2017 after he was indicted on the charges.
- Florence man found not guilty in rape case
- Florence man arrested on rape charges
- Florence man charged with rape, sodomy
- Limestone County DA: Man found guilty of rape, sexual abuse
- Florence man pleads guilty to double murder
- Corey Davis pleads guilty in Lauderdale serial rape case
- Florence police arrest Sheffield man on rape charge
- Florence man arrested on charge of raping a minor
- Man's body found at Florence home
- UPDATE: Missing Florence woman found