Photo Gallery 1 Images
Friends are pleading for help after a loved one died in a crash hundreds of miles away.
The crash happened Monday in the Northwest Texas town of Perryton, according to the Texas Department of Public Safety. Texas officials said, Hank Casteel of Florence died, along with the woman, Martha Guzman, who hit the car he was riding in.
Photo courtesy of Rose Sanders Casteel
Texas investigators said Danny Motley and Jason Burbank, also of Florence, were injured.
According to Hank Casteel's donation page, the men were working out of town in Texas. The page says Casteel had a fiance and they are in shock at his passing. Casteel also had two children from a previous marriage. He leaves behind an eight year old son and a 12-year-old daughter. Casteel's brother-in-law, Jason Burbank, is also in critical condition, according to Texas Public Safety.
Burbank's, donation page says he has two kids and his family is with him in a hospital in Amarillo, Texas. Officials said Danny Motely is currently in stable condition.
Texas investigators said Guzman was headed north on a Highway 70, and hit them head-on as they headed south. The Texas Department of Public Safety is continuing to investigate the crash.
- Florence man dies in Texas car wreck; two others from Florence injured
- Man killed in Florence wreck
- Wrecked 18-wheeler blocks Florence traffic
- Florence man killed in Friday night wreck
- Man killed in Florence motorcycle wreck identified
- UPDATE: One dead, one injured in Florence wreck
- Florence man dies in Franklin County crash
- Florence man killed in car crash
- UPDATE: One woman dead after car wreck in Florence
- Florence woman charged in deadly wreck