A Florence man was killed Tuesday in a one-vehicle crash in Franklin County.
Corp. Scott Simpson of the Alabama State Troopers Quad Cities Post said Tyler Dunkin Jolley, 23, was killed when the 2008 Lexus ES350 he was driving ran off the road and struck a tree. The crash occurred on Highway 247, two miles north of Highway 24 in Franklin County.
Jolley was pronounced dead at the scene, Simpson said.
Troopers continue to investigate.
- Florence man dies in Franklin County crash
- Deadly crash in Franklin County
- ATV crash kills two in Franklin County
- Franklin County officials are collecting donations for Hurricane Florence victims
- Man wanted for shooting in Franklin County
- Florence man killed in crash near Killen
- Franklin County man holed up under mobile home surrenders
- Franklin County kidnapping suspect captured in Mississippi
- Franklin County adds first school resource officer
- Former Franklin County administrator sentenced for theft