A Florence man was killed Tuesday in a one-vehicle crash in Franklin County.
Corp. Scott Simpson of the Alabama State Troopers Quad Cities Post said Tyler Dunkin Jolley, 23, was killed when the 2008 Lexus ES350 he was driving ran off the road and struck a tree. The crash occurred on Highway 247, two miles north of Highway 24 in Franklin County.
Jolley was pronounced dead at the scene, Simpson said.
Troopers continue to investigate.
- Florence man dies in Franklin County crash
- Tuscumbia woman dies in Franklin County crash
- UPDATE: Trinity man dies in Franklin County crop duster crash
- Deadly crash in Franklin County
- Franklin County officials are collecting donations for Hurricane Florence victims
- ATV crash kills two in Franklin County
- Franklin County man appealing manslaughter conviction
- Man wanted for shooting in Franklin County
- Franklin County inmate being held on child sex charges dies
- Man dies in Morgan County crash