A Florence man is charged with stealing someone's identity and using it to open online accounts.
Collin O. Jackson, 24, is charged with three counts of identity theft and one count of second-degree theft.
Jackson is accused of opening several accounts in another person's name, Florence police said.
He was jailed on $8,000 bond.
- Florence man charged with identity theft
- Florence police charge two with identity theft
- Decatur man charged with identity theft
- Florence man arrested on theft, forgery charges
- Decatur man arrested for identity theft
- Two people charged in Florence truck theft
- Limestone County woman facing charges for identity theft
- Woman charged with using stolen identities
- Decatur woman charged with trafficking stolen identities
- Florence man charged with child abuse