Florence Police arrested a man accused of stealing and forging checks.
Justin Mashburn is held in the Lauderdale County Detention Center on a $6,500 bond.
Police said Mashburn had outstanding warrants dating back to May on accusations he forged checks and used them at three different stores.
Mashburn is charged with second degree Theft of Property, and three counts of third degree Criminal Possession of a Forged Instrument.
- Florence man arrested on theft, forgery charges
- Huntsville man charged with forgery
- Florence man charged with identity theft
- Decatur woman facing forgery charges
- Florence police charge two with identity theft
- Two people charged in Florence truck theft
- Man arrested for theft
- Florence man arrested on rape charges
- Man arrested in Florence murder
- Man arrested for Florence murder