Photo Gallery 1 Images
Florence Police told WAAY 31 that a Florence man turned himself into authorities after he was indicted by a Lauderdale County Grand Jury on a rape charge.
Anthony Stults, 18, was charged with first degree rape.
Police said in July, the rape was reported to them and that's when they began their investigation. Investigators said Stults is accused of raping a minor who is related to him.
Officials said Stults was spending the night at the same location as the victim and forced himself onto her without her permission.
Stults was released on a $50,000 bond from the Lauderdale County Detention Center.
- Florence man arrested on charge of raping a minor
- Florence man arrested on rape charges
- Florence man charged with rape, sodomy
- Florence police arrest Sheffield man on rape charge
- Florence man arrested on theft, forgery charges
- Man arrested in Florence murder
- Man arrested for Florence murder
- Harvey Weinstein is arrested on rape charges
- Hartselle man arrested on rape charge by Morgan County deputies
- Florence man found not guilty in rape case