A Florence attorney is out of jail after he was charged with three counts of first-degree insurance fraud, which is a class C felony.
Anthony Hughes was booked into the Lauderdale County Jail on Friday and was release the same day on a $90,000 bond, according to the Lauderdale County Detention Center.
The case is being investigated by the Alabama Attorney General's Office, which has not provided additional information about the case other than to confirm the arrest and the charges.
- Florence attorney facing three counts of first-degree insurance fraud
- Former Alabama attorney sentenced in fraud scheme
- Limestone County woman indicted for insurance fraud, arson
- Colbert County insurance agent pleads guilty to fraud
- 87-year-old finishes degree
- Florence man held on $230,000 bond for check fraud scams
- Florence man charged with 289 counts of child porn possession
- Florence man charged with 198 counts of child porn possession
- Florence men facing felony meth, heroin charges
- Four facing charges for Florence break-in