Florence Police arrested a man for passing counterfeit checks at a local business.
According to police, Frank Wilson would write checks over the cost of a product he'd purchase and then receive cash in return. He was arrested on Tuesday on a third degree charge of Criminal Possession of a Forged Instrument and a fourth degree charge of Theft of Property. He is held in the Lauderdale County Detention Center on a $2,500 bond.
- Florence Police arrest man for passing counterfeit check
- Huntsville police search for man seen cashing counterfeit checks
- Police identify man wanted for passing counterfeit money
- Man arrested for printing counterfeit money
- Florence police arrest Muscle Shoals woman on forged check charges
- Police searching for counterfeiting suspect
- Florence Police arrest man for vandalizing billboard
- Man arrested in Florence murder
- Man arrested for Florence murder
- Woman arrested for writing bad checks at Florence meat market