Florence Police arrested Brandon Stroll after they said he spray painted overtop a billboard at Florence Boulevard and Tennessee Street.
As WAAY-31 reported back on May 30th, The vandalism which contained vulgar words written in Spanish and a caricature mocking President Trump. It resulted in the removal of the billboard sign. The cost to replace it was $1,000 dollars.
Police said Evident at the scene lead them back to Stroll.
He is charged with Criminal Mischief and Criminal Trespassing. At last word he is in the Lauderdale County Detention Center without bond.
- Florence Police arrest man for vandalizing billboard
- Man arrested in Florence murder
- Man arrested for Florence murder
- Florence Burglar Arrested
- Florence police arrest liquor store robbery suspect
- Florence Police arrest man for passing counterfeit check
- Florence police arrest Sheffield man as car break-in suspect
- Florence police arrest man linked to multiple burglaries
- Police: Georgia man arrested for burglary at Florence business
- Florence police: Man arrested after donning disguise, attempting bank robbery