This week's torential rain has floodwater rushing on top of the ground. But, that water is also surging inside storm drain systems.
Folks are seeing water pushing past manhole covers across the Tennessee Valley.
That's because many of those drainage systems are at capacity with nowhere for water to go but out.
- Floodwater pushes past manhole covers
- Shoals family's home damaged by floodwaters
- Floodwaters shut down Colbert County bridge
- Floodwaters receding at McFarland Park in Florence
- Clean-up underway in Colbert County as floodwaters recede
- Tuscumbia couple recovering after floodwaters ruined their restaurant
- New home damaged by floodwaters in Colbert Co.
- Shoals family starts clean-up after floodwaters destroy home
- Pair of 2nd inning homers push Auburn past Alabama
- Ditto Landing closed to the public as floodwaters continue to drop