Photo Gallery 7 Images
Update: Levert Road is no longer flooded. The water receded.
Flooding is reported Wednesday in North Alabama.
Littleville Volunteer Fire Department Assistant Chief Jimmy Winsted says there is flooding on George Wallace Highway and Lakeview Lane in Colbert County.
There is flooding in Limestone County on Chapman Hollow Road, Poff Lane, South Levert Avenue and Highway 99.
Flooding is reported in Jackson County off County Road 33 in Hollywood.
In Franklin County, Shook and Fletcher Roads, Old Navoo Road between Highway 24 and Cotton Gin Road and Lake Elliot Road are closed.
- PHOTOS: Flooding reported in North Alabama
- Photos: Storm damage reported in North Alabama
- Photos: Flooding reported in Decatur
- Flooding in North Alabama
- Flooding conditions reported on North Alabama roadways
- Roads flooding in North Alabama
- Photos and Videos: North Alabama severe weather
- Photos: Heavy rains impact North Alabama
- PHOTOS: Thursday's beautiful sunrise in North Alabama
- PHOTOS: Tuesday's beautiful sunrise in North Alabama