According to the National Weather Service, Emergency Management in Morgan County has reported flooding at the intersection of Highway 36 and New Cut Road, just west of Hartselle. They have barricaded the road.
Up to three inches of water is reported to be flowing over County Road 192 in DeKalb County, just west of Dawson and about 3 miles east of Crossville.
WAAY 31 will update if more flooding is reported.
- Flooding reported at multiple locations in North Alabama
- Flooding in North Alabama
- Flooding conditions reported on North Alabama roadways
- PHOTOS: Flooding reported in North Alabama
- Roads flooding in North Alabama
- Earthquake reported in North Alabama
- UPDATES: Flooding closes more North Alabama roads
- Updates: Flooding closes more North Alabama roads
- North Alabama roads closed due to flooding
- Flooding closes several North Alabama roadways