According to the National Weather Service, Emergency Management in Morgan County has reported flooding at the intersection of Highway 36 and New Cut Road, just west of Hartselle. They have barricaded the road.
Up to three inches of water is reported to be flowing over County Road 192 in DeKalb County, just west of Dawson and about 3 miles east of Crossville.
WAAY 31 will update if more flooding is reported.
- Flooding reported at multiple locations in North Alabama
- Updates: Flooding closes more North Alabama roads
- UPDATES: Flooding closes more North Alabama roads
- Multiple wrecks reported along I-565
- Photos: Storm damage reported in North Alabama
- Storm damage reported across North Alabama
- Tortilla shortage hits North Alabama Taco Bell locations
- Man facing multiple charges after high-speed chase through multiple North Alabama counties
- North Alabama schools closing early Wednesday due to rain, flooding
- Flooding brings potentially dangerous sewage overflows to North Alabama