Photo Gallery 3 Images
Rain is impacting much of North Alabama, with several reports of standing water and flooding conditions.
We'll update this list as we learn of any places you should be sure to use extreme caution. Avoid the roads entirely if possible.
Stay with WAAY 31 on air and HERE on WAAYTV.com for more information.
* Huckaby Bridge Road between Beard and Summerford Orr Roads is closed.
* Emergency management officials say Butler Mill Road is closed at the bridge crossing over the Paint Rock from Marshall County into Madison County due to the rising river level.
* Little Cove Road in Madison County is closed.
* There is flooding on Lacon Road in the Falkville area.
* The Indian Creek Greenway in Huntsville is flooded.
* There is some flooding in Colbert County on Cassie Davis Street.
* County Road 507 near County Road 65 in Jackson County is heavily flooded, according to emergency management officials. They say County Road 142 near County Road 65 is also flooded.
* The Big Cove Greenway and Flint River Greenway in Hays Nature Preserve are closed. They will remain closed until waters recede and debris are moved.
* A WAAY 31 viewer tells us Albert Mann Road is flooded between Martin Street and Cooper Road in New Hope.
* The Huntsville Police Department has closed Martin Road between Mossey Leaf and Estuary as well as Hall Ave. at Brown St. due to flooding.
* The Madison Police Department reports southbound Shelton Road, north of Madison Boulevard in the curve, is flooded and not passable.
* Wall Triana between Road and Jennifer Drive (north of Harvest) is seeing flooding.
* The Madison Police Department reports the eastbound turning lane to go north on Shelton Road from Madison Boulevard will be closed due to flooding. Please use caution.
* There is water over the road on County Road 42, about the 3000 block to about Renshaw Bridge, according to Hollywood Fire & Rescue
* Gum Springs Cut Off Road - water over roadway in several areas, according to Morgan County Sheriff’s Office
* Murphy Road between Matkins Road & Hwy 36 East is under water, according to Morgan County Sheriff’s Office
* The eastbound lane of Hwy 36 east between Collins Hill Road & Henry Drive is under water (continued rain will push water over westbound lane), according to Morgan County Sheriff’s Office.
* Moving water across northbound and southbound lanes of Cotaco Florett Road prior to the intersection of Hwy 36, according to Morgan County Sheriff’s Office.
* Water covering about 3/4 of the northbound lane on HWY 67 just south of Cut Off Road, according to Morgan County Sheriff’s Office.
* Water is reported to be over the roadway at the intersection of County Roads 8 & 30 in Southwest Jackson County.
- Flooding conditions reported on North Alabama roadways
- Flooding closes several North Alabama roadways
- Some North Alabama roadways closed due to flooding
- Flooding in North Alabama
- PHOTOS: Flooding reported in North Alabama
- Rain in North Alabama has wreaked havoc on roadways
- Roads flooding in North Alabama
- Redstone Arsenal updates roadway flooding impact
- Winter Storm Warning: North Alabama road conditions
- Flooding reported at multiple locations in North Alabama