Lincoln County Tennessee school officials have decided to delay the start of school Monday. School superintendent Bill Heath told WAAY 31 there will be a two hour delay. Weekend rain added to the problem of flooded roads in the county. The delay will give roads extra time to dry.
The delay is caused by more rain adding to the problem of flooded roads.
Posted: Mar 10, 2019 9:26 PM
Updated: Mar 11, 2019 7:17 AM
- Flooded roads cause Monday delay at Lincoln County TN schools
- Lincoln County, TN officials discuss coronavirus impact
- National Weather Service confirms EF-0 tornado in Lincoln County, TN
- First case of coronavirus confirmed in Lincoln County, TN
- Mayor: Lincoln County, TN has second confirmed case of coronavirus
- Coronavirus cases in Lincoln County, TN double to 4
- 9 coronavirus cases confirmed in Lincoln County, TN
- Lincoln County, TN correctional officer charged with sexually assaulting inmate
- Lincoln County, Fayetteville City, TN, public schools closed Friday due to illness outbreak
- Major flooding could hit Lincoln County again
Scroll for more content...