WASHINGTON (AP) - Fisher-Price is voluntarily recalling about 44,000 Children's Power Wheels Barbie Dream Campers because they can keep running after the foot pedal is released.
The Consumer Product Safety Commission says Fisher-Price has received 17 complaints. No injuries have been reported.
The model FRC29 battery-operated vehicles are hot pink with blue accents and have the Barbie logo printed on the back. They include a play kitchen, a fold out grill and pretend campfire. They were sold exclusively by Walmart for about $400 from July 2018 through January.
Customers should take the model away from children and contact Fisher-Price for a free repair.
Fisher-Price can be reached at 800-348-0751 or at www.fisher-price.com
- Fisher-Price recalls Power Wheels Barbie Campers
- 4.7 million Fisher-Price sleepers recalled after more than 30 infant deaths
- Fisher-Price says 10 infants have died using Rock 'n Play sleeper
- Ford recalls 1.4 million cars because steering wheel can come off
- Carrie Underwood, Mike Fisher welcome baby boy, Jacob Bryan
- Mattel unveils its new career doll: Judge Barbie
- Pete Wentz and Meagan Camper welcome new baby
- Madison County man, dog reunite after fire destroys home, camper
- Fiat Chrysler recalls pickups; power steering can fail
- Frozen chicken recall alert