Photo Gallery 8 Images
County Road 265 is now open in Town Creek and WAAY 31 was the first station to see the damage firsthand.
Houses are no longer on their foundations, trees are uprooted and cars are crushed.
Officials say pictures from homes were found all the way in Ardmore, about 59 miles away.
These photos show how much debris is covering this part of Town Creek.
To find more coverage on this, click here.
- First look at tornado damage along County Road 265 in Town Creek
- Community remembers victims of Town Creek tornado
- Volunteers come to help people in Town Creek after tornado
- More volunteers needed to help in Town Creek tornado cleanup
- 8-year-old injured in Town Creek tornado receives scholarships
- Jackson County church recovers after tornado damage
- Marshall County recovering from tornado damage
- Damage reported after tornado hits Colbert County
- Tornado damage cleanup underway in Marshall County
- Damaging wind, tornadoes possible Saturday