Two adults and five children were displaced by a fire at a Huntsville apartment building Tuesday morning.
A neighbor saw smoke around some service poles at an apartment on Meadow Drive around 10:40 a.m. and called 911, Huntsville firefighters said.
Firefighters arrived and said they found the fire had started in the attic of one of the apartments.
No one was injured in the fire, but power had to be turned off to two of the apartment units.
The American Red Cross responded to help the families displaced by the fire.
The cause is under investigation.
- Fire in Huntsville apartment building leaves 7 without place to stay
- Early morning fire destroys Huntsville apartment building
- Huntsville Fire: Magnolia Place Apartments fire was accidental
- Tree falls onto south Huntsville apartment building
- Fire reported in Huntsville apartment
- Overnight Huntsville apartment fire leaves twelve without a home
- Fire erupts at Summer Place Apartments
- Huntsville fire crews respond to apartment fire
- Decatur apartment fire leaves several families displaced
- Huntsville apartment complex fire under investigation