A fired burned a house in Huntsville Saturday night. The fire was at 105 Delaware Blvd.
Five Huntsville Fire and Rescue units responded to the call around 10 PM. Fire Captain Frank McKenzie says the house was abandoned.
He tells WAAY 31 a corner of the house caught on fire. Huntsville Utilities says there was no electricity to the home. Right now an investigation is underway into what sparked the flames.
- Fire burns through house in Huntsville
- Huntsville fire: Burning wire for copper sparked shed fire
- Huntsville family displaced after car caught on fire, burned house on Edgemont Drive NW
- Huntsville Fire & Rescue plan to burn home for training exercise
- Huntsville firefighters respond to vacant house fire
- Huntsville firefighters investigating overnight house fire
- House fire reported in Northwest Huntsville
- Huntsville house fire leaves inside destroyed
- Firefighters respond to Huntsville house fire
- Two injured in house fire in Huntsville