A fire burned late today at Riverton Mini-Storage. A man claiming to be the owner of the business at 2612 Winchester Road called WAAY 31 about the fire.
He told us he’s waiting on firefighters and police to finish up the job they’re doing.
He assured customers the business is addressing security while the property is damaged.
The business will remain closed until further notice.
- Fire burns through units at Madison County storage facility
- Madison County storage unit fire under investigation
- Huntsville storage units damaged in overnight fire
- Man arrested after breaking into storage facility
- Life South Storage fire damages 3 units in Huntsville
- Series of burglaries at Limestone county's storage unit
- New recreational facilities coming to Madison County
- Two charged with stealing from Athens storage units
- Man arrested after storage units burglarized in Limestone Co.
- United Way Madison County has 27 new partners