NASHVILLE, Tenn (WTVF) -- The fourth and final defendant in the Vanderbilt rape case has accepted a plea deal and won't serve any jail time.
Jaborian “Tip" McKenzie cooperated with prosecutors and testified against his former teammates. He pleaded guilty Monday morning to facilitation of aggravated rape – a felony.
McKenzie will get 10 years probation and will be added to the lifetime sex offender registry.
It's been almost five years since four former Vanderbilt football players were charged with raping a student in a dorm room.
Brandon Vandenburg, Cory Batey, and Brandon Banks have all been convicted and are serving time.
™ & © 2018 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.
- Final defendant in Vanderbilt rape case accepts plea deal
- Feds accept corrective plan from Vanderbilt hospital
- Man charged in triple slaying accepts plea deal
- Crimson Tide Rolls over Vanderbilt
- Man takes plea deal in 2018 Colbert County manslaughter case
- Charges dropped in Madison County rape case
- Top-ranked Tennessee rallies, beats Vanderbilt 88-83 in OT
- Stackhouse says relationship, opportunity drew him to Vanderbilt
- Fashion icon and artist Gloria Vanderbilt dies at 95
- Vanderbilt wins 2nd national title, beating Michigan 8-2