Huntsville City Schools has come under fire again for violence between students.
A parent sent a video to WAAY 31 and claims the fight broke out on Monday between two girls.
A sophomore at Huntsville High, Andrew Dickson said, "Yeah there's been lot's of fights at the school but they've all been in different times there hasn't been just so many in one day. Some people are saying there were around 2 or 3 fights on that day."
Students told WAAY 31 administrators took immediate action to combat fights in the school.
"We have this thing called power hour and we get free time to work on homework or whatever and they took it away today because of that," Dickson said.
Johnny Dodd a Sophomore said, "We've gotten more security guards, i've noticed a few more, but I don't think security guards are gonna stop the fights."
Huntsville City Schools told WAAY 31, they are looking into this specific fight but due to privacy laws they are unable to say how it will be handled. School policy indicates the student could face expulsion.
- Fight broke out at Huntsville High School
- Parents concerned about fight at Huntsville High School
- Fight at Columbia high school injures teacher
- Huntsville Fire fighting landfill fire
- Huntsville Junior High School teacher resigns
- African Americans broke barriers in space race as Huntsville worked to send man to the moon
- Huntsville police looking for suspect who broke into car at auto shop
- ‘He broke my teeth...my ribs...my fingers:’ Huntsville woman shares escape from domestic violence
- Huntsville Junior High School teacher placed on administrative leave
- Board approves $1M Huntsville High School softball facility upgrade