Much of Saturday looks dry outside a chance of showers during the morning. A few peaks of sun are possible tomorrow afternoon, allowing highs to climb close to the 70 degree mark. Another round of rain arrives from the north late Saturday night into Sunday morning, bringing another one inch of rain to much of the area. The rainy pattern continues through the next seven days, however, with off and on rain chances. The good news is we are not expecting any days to be complete washouts nor are we expecting severe weather or heavy rain. This should limit our flooding concerns. We could still see an additional one to two inches of rain through next week, with some locally higher amounts possible.
Temperatures stay well above normal in the week ahead. Highs stay in the mid 60s through Monday before warming up to the mid 70s for the first day of Spring next Thursday.
- Few showers possible Saturday, widespread rain arrives early Sunday
- Cloudy Monday, widespread rain arrives early Tuesday
- Dry Tuesday, widespread rain arrives Wednesday morning
- Small shower chance Sunday, more widespread rain Tuesday
- Perfect weather Saturday, widespread rain early next week
- Mostly dry Tuesday, widespread rain arrives later this week
- Showers arrive Friday morning
- Occasional light rain leads to widespread heavy rain Sunday
- Cloudy Sunday, rain arrives after sunset
- More Widespread Rain & Thunder Friday