We had plenty of storms today and you can expect the same again as we go into Sunday afternoon. It will also feel like 100-105 Sunday afternoon if some rain doesn't help to cool you off at some point.
The next few days will be more of the same. Mainly afternoon storms with little relief. But we are tracking drier air that will arrive Wednesday and that will help it feel way better for a couple of days. As we go into next weekend we will see more storms returning along with increased humidity again.
- Feeling Like 100+ Into The Evening, More Storms For Sunday
- Dry But Feeling Close To 100 Monday
- Spotty showers Sunday evening
- Isolated Storm Through This Evening, More Storms Sunday
- More scattered storms Sunday
- Strong storms Tuesday evening
- Saturday evening storms, a taste of winter Sunday
- An isolated storm chance Sunday
- Heat, scattered storms continue Sunday
- Quiet Sunday, severe storms Monday