UPDATE: Police say Nicki Thompson was found Sunday night and is safe.
Fayetteville Police are asking for help in finding a missing woman.
Police say Lorena Nicole "Nicki" Thompson, 23-years-old, left her home in Fayetteville on Friday, November 24th, and has not returned since.
If you have any information, you are asked to contact Fayetteville Police at 931-433-4522, or Det. Sgt. Afisov at 931-212-0098.
- UPDATE: Missing Fayetteville woman found
- UPDATE: Missing Florence woman found
- Suspended Fayetteville fire chief retires
- UPDATE: Missing teenager found safe
- Huntsville woman facing charges for Fayetteville bomb threat
- Downtown apartment fire displaces two Fayetteville residents
- Fayetteville's fire chief suspended, according to report
- Fayetteville community reacts to destroyed fabric store
- Flooding causes Fayetteville resident to seek change
- Havoc assistant heading to Fayetteville's Marksmen