A father-son duo recreated a photo from 20 years ago to share a special Father's Day moment.. The photo has since went viral, after being shared thousands of times on facebook.
Auburn, Washington Police Department shared two photos of Officer Andy Gould and his son Michael. In both photos, the two are seen striking the same pose, with Michael sitting on the lap of his dad in a squad car.
In 1998, Michael wrote a Father's Day card that said, "When I get bigger I'm going to be my Dad's partner and catch bad guys and burglars."
Two decades later, Michael squeezed his 6'7" frame onto his dad's lap to recreate their photo, this time after following his footsteps into law enforcement. Michael currently serves as a King County sheriff's deputy.
"Recreating the photo 20 years later was a wonderful tribute to father and son," the department said on Facebook. "Hope all you fathers out there had as wonderful a day as our own Officer Gould!"
- Father-son duo recreate law enforment photo from 20 years before
- Father and son drown off Alabama coast
- Limestone County sheriff: Mother/daughter duo steals thousands from father/grandfather
- Father shot his son in the mouth, authorities say
- Father, son plead guilty to $27M health care scam
- Son charged with father's murder in Lauderdale County
- Father shoots and kills his son in Limestone County
- Auburn to offer outdoor recreation degree
- New recreational facilities coming to Madison County
- Photos: Huntsville student starts new school year in style