According to the Limestone County Sheriff's Office, a father shot and killed his son on Corrie Lane on Sunday night.
Deputies received a call around 9:20 p.m. and were told a father and son were arguing. Investigators told WAAY 31, the father, James Adams, went to his room to go to bed and his son, Alfred Adams, opened the door and entered the room.
Investigators said that's when the father shot his son in the chest and killed him.
No other information was available from the Limestone County Sheriff's Office.
- Father shoots and kills his son in Limestone County
- Pedestrian killed in Limestone County
- Father and son drown off Alabama coast
- Huntsville man killed in Limestone County crash
- Rogersville woman killed in Limestone County crash
- Son charged with father's murder in Lauderdale County
- Victims identified in fatal Limestone County shooting
- Investigators: Limestone County man shot, killed son in self defense, will not be charged
- Sheriff: Madison County son kills father, dumps body in Paint Rock River
- 'Deployed dad' surprises son at graduation in Limestone Co.