Tennessee State Troopers tell WAAY 31, a man was killed after his 2003 Mustang ran off the road and into a tree on Wednesday.
Investigators identified the man as Carl Stephen ll, 24, from Phil Campbell.
The single vehicle wreck occurred at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, 12 miles south of Russellville.
Alabama State Troopers are still investigating the wreck.
- Deadly crash in Franklin County
- ATV crash kills two in Franklin County
- Florence man dies in Franklin County crash
- Deadly motorcycle crash in Lawrence County
- Haleyville woman pronounced dead after crash in Franklin County
- Franklin County kidnapping suspect captured in Mississippi
- Franklin County adds first school resource officer
- Former Franklin County administrator sentenced for theft
- Franklin County escapee captured in wooded area
- Man wanted for shooting in Franklin County