Redmond O'Neal, the son of actors Farrah Fawcett and Ryan O'Neal, was arrested for robbing a Los Angeles convenience store on Tuesday.
The Los Angeles Police Department confirms to PEOPLE that O'Neal also threatened the clerk with a knife and demanded to take out money from the register.
Authorities claim O'Neal fled the scene after the clerk handed over the money, but was found when police allegedly uncovered the knife that matched the clerks description.
The 33-year-old was arrested on a robbery charge and is being held on $50,000 bail. He is requested to go to court on Thursday to determine if he will be granted bail or released.
- Farrah Fawcett's son arrested for robbing store at knifepoint
- Madison Co. woman followed home from store and robbed
- Police: Man arrested for robbing a child
- Man arrested for robbing Dollar General with shotgun
- Bond set at $100K for teen accused of robbing Boaz convenience store
- Four Men Rob Santa's Employees
- Man charged with robbing elderly
- Two suspects wanted for robbing Huntsville GameStops
- Man arrested after stealing phone from AT&T store
- Dollar General manager arrested for stealing from store