Wall Triana Highway is open after a tree fell in the road Friday morning.
It happened at the intersection of Wall Triana and Big Oak Lane in Madison around 3:45 a.m. Friday. Public Works crews were called out to remove the tree and clean up debris. Police were on site to direct traffic around the blockage. Madison Police said the blockage was weather related.
Crews had the debris clear and road reopen just before 5 a.m. in time for the morning commute.
- Fallen tree blocks part of Wall Triana Highway
- Disabled 18-wheeler blocked westbound lane of I-565 near Wall Triana
- Pedestrian hit by car on Wall Triana Highway
- Portion of Wall Triana Highway to close tomorrow
- Traffic Alert: Flooding impacts one lane of Wall Triana Highway
- Madison police: Avoid Highway 72, Wall Triana Highway due to multi-vehicle wreck
- Madison police: Wreck at Highway 72 at Wall Triana Highway caused traffic delays
- Death Investigation in Triana
- Madison man identified as cyclist killed in crash on Wall Triana Highway
- Water main break closes part of Wall Triana for several hours