Alabama State Troopers say a Falkville woman has died from her injuries sustained in a crash on Oct. 1.
The single-vehicle crash happened at 1:50 p.m. on Highway 157 in Lawrence County. Troopers say Crystal Dixon, 28, was driving a 2003 Ford Expedition when she lost control and the vehicle overturned.
Dixon was transported to Huntsville Hospital, where she died from her injuries on Oct. 9.
- Falkville woman dies from injuries sustained in Lawrence County wreck
- Moulton woman dies from injuries after wreck
- Falkville police chief resigns
- Hatton High School grad dies from injuries after Lawrence County wreck
- Lawrence County man killed in wreck
- Falkville falls in the quarterfinals
- Crews rescue dog in Falkville house fire
- Rescuer discusses saving family from Falkville flooding
- Teen spends birthday in hospital after Lawrence County wreck
- Lawrence County School bus involved in early morning wreck