Temperatures will be a bit warmer than yesterday afternoon, but not by much. We'll still be running slightly below average with highs in the upper 80s. Expect a few afternoon showers and storms, too...mainly east of I-65. The chance of rain is 30%, so not everyone will see raindrops.
For Wednesday and Thursday, we'll get a break from the rain. Temperatures will be closer to our seasonal averages, as well. Highs climb close to 90 both Wednesday and Thursday under a mostly sunny sky. Storms creep back in by Friday, becoming widespread Sunday and Monday.
- Fairly comfortable with a few showers
- Cloudy & comfortably warm Friday
- Decatur students comfort cancer patients
- Only A Few Brief Dry Periods Over A Fairly Wet Week For The Valley
- UGG comforters recalled due to mold risk
- Temps still at a comfortable level
- High clouds with a comfortable afternoon
- Freeze Warning and patchy frost tonight, comfortably cool Tuesday
- Summer Showers For Friday
- Muggy & warm with showers