The FDA has issued a long list of dog foods you'll want to keep out of your pet's dish.
Nine different brands are affected by several recent recalls. They can be found at places like Kroger, King Soopers and Sunshine Mills, which has a factory based in Red Bay.
The dry dog foods potentially have toxic levels of Vitamin D, which can cause vomiting, loss of appetite and even death.
For a more complete list of the brands and flavors affected, click HERE.
- FDA issues list of recalled dog foods
- Elm Pet Foods, others recall dog food over vitamin D
- USDA: Tyson Foods panko chicken nuggets recalled
- Pfizer issues voluntary recall of children's Advil
- Johnsonville issues recall for frozen pork product
- FDA looks into regulating CBD in food, beverages and more
- FDA announces recall of another heart medicine for possible cancer risk
- FDA approves preventive migraine treatment
- 882,000 Ram trucks recalled for potential steering, brake pedal issues
- List of road closures