The Federal Bureau of Investigation is moving forward on a development project at Redstone Arsenal that will bring 1,350 jobs to the Army base.
The Redstone Arsenal FBI Director Robert Hamilton announced Thursday that there is a plan to build a large-scale operations support building that should be ready for occupancy in early 2021. This project will move various FBI employees from areas near Washington D.C. to Huntsville.
There are approximately 300 current FBI workers on Redstone Arsenal. Hamilton said the new building will accommodate a cross section of personnel and contractors, like intelligence analysts and professional staff.
- FBI development project to bring 1,350 jobs to Redstone Arsenal
- Flooding impacts Redstone Arsenal
- Solar power project operational at Redstone Arsenal
- Public weighs in on important developments involving Redstone Arsenal
- AMRDEC at Redstone Arsenal gets new director
- Redstone Arsenal quiet on government shutdown impacts
- Secretary of the Army visits Redstone Arsenal
- Death investigation underway at Redstone Arsenal
- Vehicle crashes through fence onto Redstone Arsenal
- Redstone Arsenal police seek 2 for questioning